Protektor takes dry lining to new heights
- Double ceiling structure
- Fireproof, lighting equipment and good acoustics
- Installation under difficult structural conditions
The following solution was designed for the structure of the multifunctional ceiling:
- Crossover points on existing Polonceau beams from which a steel frame is suspended
- Protektor UA 125-20 wide span girders support the entire ceiling structure
- First layer of 2x20 mm fireproof plasterboard for F90 fire protection
- The visible ceiling is suspended from this structure
- Flexible Protektor RS profiles encase round light clusters with cladding
- The lighting equipment is framed with plasterboard
- Edged in white stretch ceiling film
With innovative Protektor profiles, you can push back the boundaries of dry lining.
Feel free to ask our product managers for advice and take them up on location.